Menu

Sponsored Links

New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
    M 5V 10A 10
    [14 minutes ago]
    fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1069 comments
    I like Ian McEwans novels for the complex and unusual plots, and usually films made based on his novels. This is not one of the best, though remains quite good. The plot centres around the abduction of a child but really fails to capture the depths of despair such people must face daily. The acting is very good. It's worth a watch but Atonement (2007) remains a far superior movie (and novel).
    M 8V 10A 7
    [3 hours ago]
    whengzyi , 39, M, Indonesia - see his 43 comments
    not bad
    M 7V 6A 6
    [12 hours ago]
    yassking , 25, M, Algeria - see his 7 comments
    Looks nice...I will try to see if this movies isn't like crap lol
    M 2V 7A 8
    [14 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 2132 comments
    What a load of cr*p. I like Vampire movies and believe me this is bad.
    M 8V 8A 8
    [14 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 2132 comments
    The movie is good and entertaining. Some of the other comments say its ridiculous-stupid-No substance-mindless giant monster flick. This is a fantasy movie. A lot of movies both fantasy and action packed are ridiculous, but who cares. If you like your movies to be realistic then don't bother with this movie. Movies are a way of getting away from reality, just enjoy your movie.
    M 5V 9A 9
    [15 hours ago]
    Interiorawakener , 56, M, Canada - see his 91 comments
    Although it had the makings of a good movie it fell short.
    Very slow and plot had questionable for lack of better term
    plot lines. Ending was a let down as well.
    M 5V 9A 9
    [15 hours ago]
    bigtimemoviebuff , 58, M, Canada - see his 74 comments
    One of the better ones I have seen lately. I enjoyed the movie more so for the side stories maybe more than the focal story. I felt it moved along well and was also told and acted well.
    M 5V 9A 9
    [16 hours ago]
    bigtimemoviebuff , 58, M, Canada - see his 74 comments
    I quite enjoyed this movie. I thought it was well done, well filmed very well acted. It told a good story and while bordering on slow in places it did hold my interest all the way through.
    M 1V 10A 10
    [23 hours ago]
    fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1069 comments
    30 minutes of this convinced me it was going to be a pseudo-comedy based on utter crap. Forced jokes, poor acting, abysmal script. The lead lady reminded me of Goldie Hawn in her younger years but, in no way, could she be as good or as funny due to a bad script.
    M 9V 10A 10
    [yesterday]
    fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1069 comments
    Very good movie that does not politicise though some political sections in the US will disagree. A factual account of lies and fabrications by the administration that led to the disastrous Iraq war, the consequences of which have been evident to everyone since. I had actually read some accounts by Knight Ridder and had been impressed by them. In the end, they proved they were right and that the justification for declaring war on Iraq was all a fabrication. The only snag with the film is that it was too short and at times seemed to hurry over pertinent facts.
    M 9V 10A 10
    [yesterday]
    vikiz , 60, F, Australia - see her 19 comments
    This is a great movie, my family totally enjoyed it. the quality is excellent would recommend watching
    M 7V 7A 7
    [yesterday]
    Clarod , 52, M, Argentina - see his 16 comments
    me parece que le faltaria un poco mas, pero es para pasar el rato
    M 10V 10A 10
    [yesterday]
    sahersnake007 , 29, M, Egypt - his first comment
    amazing movie
    the best
    M 3V 8A 8
    [yesterday]
    Nicmos , 66, M, Canada - see his 769 comments
    This was such a disappointing movie with some horrible acting. Don't waste your time.
    M 10V 10A 10
    [yesterday]
    meathead , 44, M, Australia - see his 71 comments
    this is how you make a horror movie very well made will scare the crap out of you
    M 9V 9A 9
    [yesterday]
    vikiz , 60, F, Australia - see her 19 comments
    Great graphics, full of action and adventure my family enjoyed this movie
    M 9V 9A 9
    [yesterday]
    vikiz , 60, F, Australia - see her 19 comments
    Awesome movie would recommend to watch, great story fabulous actors, sound and picture, great movie, good picture and sound, would recommend watching this movie
    M 1V 9A 9
    [2 days ago]
    fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1069 comments
    After 30 minutes of a garbled plot with so many apparently unconnected incidents that created confusion, I gave up on it. Acting was poor. Only good thing was the nice scenery.
    M 1V 10A 10
    [2 days ago]
    fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1069 comments
    Usually, in a story, there is a beginning, a middle and an end. This one has a beginning and 40 minutes later it still appears to be the beginning as so little happens that it's barely further forward into its evolution. The acting is good and I like Pfeiffer, though I don't understand why actors nowadays have to mumble or whisper their lines. Why don't they speak clearly and at normal pitch? I gave it up as I couldn't see it improve and after those 40 minutes, I just didn't care!
    M 2V 6A 5
    [2 days ago]
    Cerian , 38, M, United States - see his 355 comments
    Downbeat and unanswering tv-movie.
    Page 1234567891011 > >>